If you havent heard of AMOYAMO before, definitely check them out. They're an adorable duo that started out as models for magazines such as KERA, a magazine featuring lots of spunky Harajuku fashions! Naturally, I'm a big fan :)
They both have awesome style and they started making J-Pop music that is also worth a listen! I never was a huge fan of J-Pop but i actually like their stuff quite a bit. I've had their song 'A☆M☆O☆Y★A★M★O ' stuck in my head quite a few times lol
So I recently acquired some new wigs for my shop CosQueen, and I really wanted to take this Amo-inspired wig for a test run as soon as I saw it. I seriously considered dyeing my hair like Amo's before i saw this wig :P. I'm just so in love with the subtle tones of lavender/mauve/cocoa. It reminds me of sweet mulberry tea c:
I took it out of the bag and holy guacamole, was I impressed. This wig is so soft and thick, i could tell i wasnt going to be disappointed. I have to admit, when I first saw the stock picture I wondered if the colors would be true, and if they would suit my skintone... usually muted colors look pretty bad on me. Thankfully all those worries were quickly banished when i tried it on!
|Detail shots! |
Circle lenses: EOS V-201 Pure Brown
Jacket: Rose Fan Fan
Pin: Found on the subway in Tokyo!
Hair elastic: Gift
|'Gen spotted a wild cupcake. mmmm.'|
The mini bat clip and ice cream ring are both handmade, from my accessory brand 'Alice Dear'!
This wig is as thick as some of my Prisila wigs!! I was very impressed and I cannot say enough good things about this wig <3
- The curls are my favorite type of curl; not too ringlet-y, not too wavy.
- I tend to get annoyed with wigs that are longer than 70 cm, so this one was the perfect length for me at 60cm!
- Its slightly longer than my natural hair and it detangles so easily, even just with my fingers. I have a really good wig brush as well, but i didnt have to use it at all.
- Its heat resistant, so I could curl the bangs to get that Amo style right, same with her little side tails xD
- And of course its adjustable, like most wigs are of this quality :)
|Cliché cat face lol|
Where can you buy one for yourself?
You can pre-order it from me in my Facebook shop CosQueen! I'm having a sale on wigs and EOS circle lenses right now! The pre-order ends on March 28th, but you can get all contact lenses for $15/pair and all wigs 10% off until March 22nd!
The lenses I'm wearing are EOS V-201 'Pure Brown' Series! Also available in my shop ^^